Blizzard Entertainment yesterday announced the creation of a new franchise in a blog post.
This title would be Blizzard’s first original franchise since 2016’s team-based shooter Overwatch.
The new game would also be the company’s first survival title as well. Details about the Project are still scarce and Blizzard did not announce who would be leading up the project. The only thing noticeable in the release was the use of the word “Universe”
In the press release the Company also announced that it is hiring. New open positions are :
- Environment Artist (Associate to Senior)
- Senior Character Artist
- Technical Artist (FX Pipeline)
- VFX Artist (Associate to Senior)
- Senior Character Concept Artist
- Associate Level Designer
- Level Designer
- Lead Software Engineer, Engine
- Senior Software Engineer, Audio
- Senior Software Engineer, Server
- Senior Software Engineer, Tools
Interested Game developers can apply at careers.blizzard.com